Sunday 27 November 2011

Just for Me

It seems like I've been doing an awful lot of tasks for DTs lately, and not a lot just for the sake of scrapping. It's not that DT tasks are tiresome or unwanted; it's just that in moments of high motivation and creativity I feel the need to just...well, create.

stretching the Sass to the max
 So I started from scratch, drew a sketch, and made a layout just for me.

the engagement shoot photos finally get an airing
It's a whole fun, eclectic mess of bits and pieces and ideas, and I love it. The good news is, this period of high creativity hasn't stopped yet. I've got another layout up my sleeve waiting for a break in the clouds so it can be photographed, and one on paper and in my head that will probably come into fruition later today. Anyone else feeling super motivated at the moment? 

8 comments:

  1. What a fab layout!! I always love your work! That's an awesome photo, too. :) I'm definitely inspired by you! I think I'll get to work on something today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand what you are saying..getting that balance right can be frustrating can't it? But it's obvious that you had a lot of fun just for you creating this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks amazing with all the little bits and bobs! totally know what you mean - sometimes you just wanna make something for you, not cause they told you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great, so much going on, I wouldn't know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you girl! Been feeling very creative lately, just wish I had the time to lock myself in my room all day and CREATE! Love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your page, Cheryl. It's great when you are in full flow, just so long as the time is there too, otherwise it can be soooo frustrating! Hope both come to you in plenty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your arrangement of two cluster groups on a diagonal !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish I could say yes- no motivation what so ever right now- even blog reading has gone down the tubes but I'm trying to make up for it. Another great page! You are on a tear- I like the texture on this one- the photos are great too.

    ReplyDelete