Thursday 5 January 2012

One and Only One


There is only one....

....the 'one' challenge at True XOXO Girls, that is. Get on over there this month for you will not be disappointed! There are a few new girls to welcome as they bring their unique creative styles to the blog this year. There are some stunning, beautiful layouts there - and they are all inspiring in their different ways. Some girls chose a 'one love' theme, others a 'one manufacturer', others still a 'one of each' idea. I opted for one colour because I've wanted something all white of my own for a while.

all white?

It didn't come out how I was expecting. And I can tell you, those people who make monochrome layouts make it look easy, because this was DIFFICULT. And I think it shows - I'm not really too happy with it, although I can't seem to put my finger on why? Any help, anyone?

But don't let me put you off. This really is a challenging challenge - if you're looking for a kickstart this new year, you need look no further. Don't forget, there's a prize to be won!


6 comments:

  1. A monochrome layout does sound challenging especially using white, but I think you have done a good job, the photo stands out, and all the elements have lots of texture, perhaps it will grow on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all white layouts and, honestly, I really like this one. It has beautiful variety of textures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really can't see why your not happy with it, it looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing! This is so artistIc and I think you should be proud. Personally, I love the bird and that you chose white as your one colour. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This page is gorgeous. Really breath taking. I love all the white with just the pop of color in the photo. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely site, thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete