Tuesday 13 April 2010

Easter Mini Album

I actually took a little bag of paper and glue and things with me on holiday, but I didn't get much done. I managed to cover the inside pages of this little freebie album, but that was all. So I've just been working on getting it finished - the point of it was to use mostly old and/or free things, although a few new and not free embellishments did creep in. The album itself was a magazine freebie, as were the papers, and the ribbon was from easter chocolate boxes. Other free stuff included donations from my mum, an egg carton, and some stickers. I'll be working on a few full pages soon to do justice to the amazing scenery we captured on camera.





3 comments:

  1. What a great idea, and now too it's ok to buy some new goodies as you were just so good using up your freebie things. The ablum is looking really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought that I recognised the album, glad you found a use for it, looking good. It looks lovely, can't wait to see the pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it - how long did it take you?! I admire how you use your creativity for making things out of freebies/old stuff!

    ReplyDelete