Monday 12 April 2010

Rock n Roll Me

Wow! I get to wear a polka dot dress AND make a polka dot page? Rock n Roll! ...last summer we visited a clearing in the woods where a rock n roll mini-festival just happened to be taking place - music, teddy boys, big skirts, cars - it made me happy :-). I think I succeeded in transferring this happiness to the page:


I took a more random approach than usual, and focused on achieving an explosion of happy embellishments. I hand-stitched a part of the page, and cut a handy pocket for an extra photo.


6 comments:

  1. One of my absolute favourite's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Explosion of happy embellishments achieved! =) Gotta love this page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rock 'n roll and feminine. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How perfect is this ... love it. And soooo loving the dress too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sandra - I love that dress! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! And… it’s just really you! The happiness really shines through!

    ReplyDelete