Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mums Day

In the UK it's Mothers Day today. (Hi Mum!*waving* I made something for you!)


Even though she's just very recently had a super special day, here's another one for her - because of course she deserves it. I hear she has a bright new craft room and I hope she gets to spend some time in there today.

Here's the layout I made in close up:

a pretty page for a pretty lady

finally got access to the sewing machine

Happy Mums Day, Mum!

(p.s. I'm sorry but the soundtrack is the closest track to Metal that the iMovie generic music list has to offer)



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the video, it was fun to watch, I just wish I could scrap that fast in reality! and I love the finished page, it is beautiful. I am very touched!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Cheryl this is just a Beautiful page! I Totally enjoyed watching your video! Was that in real time? If it was then I'm even more impressed! It was like watching those painters that splash and smear and next thing you know they have an awesome portrait! I also wanted to thank you for my awesome goodies!!!! They arrived and I couldn't open the package fast enough! Thanks so much my crafty friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually heart that video. Truly awesome! It reminds me of Art Attack (in a good way!). Lovely pressie for your lovely ma.

    ReplyDelete