Monday, 19 November 2012

Like a Phoenix...



...or more like a lazy hibernating bear, I am posting on my blog again, six months to the day that I stopped.

It's tentative, an experiment to see if I can still manage it, and I have no idea how many of my old friends and followers will still be following and reading, but let's see. It's partly just for me anyway :-).

I had to take a break. I thought it was so that we could property hunt, but 1) we still haven't found anywhere and 2) it's more like I needed to just step away and have a clear enough mind to rethink things. Craft things, and how they will fit into my life from now and into the future. And I feel like I've gotten somewhere.

For example, I'm going to be taking some classes in the new year - learning new skills, broadening my talent. And, in response to local demand, despite my lack of activity on the scene, I've set up a platform which I hope will be the solution to an online shop, after a few wayward attempts elsewhere: on my facebook page, of all places.


And so, I hope you are all well, and happy. I have been watching a little the developments on some of your blogs, but since I really needed to step away, I confess I've not been as regular a reader as I once was. If you're still out there, still reading me, drop a comment in below and let me know how you are, and I'll see you soon on your blog.

It's good to be back...

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I was only thinking yesterday that's it's been a long time since you blogged, it's great to see you back and I'm really looking forward to seeing/hearing about your crafty plans x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello(-o-o-o) *echoes* :-) thank you so much for stopping by! hope you are well! x

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! Super cute stuff, by the way... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Cheryl, looking forward to seeing all the new things you create and hearing about the classes you want to take.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little late to the party perhaps! But I've just bitten the bullet and sorted out the mess that was my blog feed, I am now in control and reading again.

    You will be pleased to hear you survived the cut! It was quite drastic. nearly 40 blogs/sites/feeds down to 2 :)

    Hope you are well, you having Christmas at home or are you travelling?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Latest Hot Entertainment News, Latest update about Bollywood, hollywood, pakistani Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Concept Cars, Top Strange Vehicles in the World and Car latest hot top Wallpapers
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete