Friday 18 June 2010

Going Postal

Well... not quite. In fact, postcards. A brilliant suggestion from my fiance, who naturally hadn't seen this competition, just at a time when I was stressing about not having enough days left before our UK visit to complete the card sets I'm making for a friend. She said that most often she just wanted a blank card, to send to someone not for any particular occasion other than to say hello. So I've made a whole load of postcards for her instead.



They're intended to go in an envelope, as there are bits stuck on them. I love the idea so much - it's a different canvas, inspiring different ideas, and I'll be making lots more in the future, really experimenting with designs.


4 comments:

  1. They are lovely. I really like all the designs, so different. I am sure your friend will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. they are brilliant and a great idea... can you send one to me please I never get any good post!! ;-) Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great :) I love the way you have photographed them too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohhh they're gorgeous - she'll be over the moon with them. What a great idea

    ReplyDelete