Tuesday 29 November 2011

Creatively Scrapping

I'm on a bit of a roll with layouts lately. Perhaps I'm subconsciously trying to hit 50 before the year is out.

Creative Scrappers gave me a hand with this one. They're on a stars fix at the moment, which suits me just fine. This is how my thought process went: stars - nautical stars - nautical - boats - harbours - the harbour on honeymoon. And a layout was born.

Creative Scrappers sketch #184

I'm loving this streak - I'm using up scraps, using paper that I bought ages ago and can't remember why, and combining it all with newer bits and pieces too.

ah, stars! how I love you
Why not go join the fun at Creative Scrappers? They're very, very, very good. You'll see.

8 comments:

  1. I love this, the pp around the edge, the splashes of paint, the cute anchor, even the twine looks nautical. I love stars too! Definately will visit Creative Scrappers, in desparate need of inspiration, which, I might add, you always provide!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your thought process with us Cheryl..love the result of the 'thought journey' you went on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - it's a perfect combination of "messiness" and "thoughtfulness"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mixing the old with the new. This page has a wonderful mix of color, old, new, pattern and your usual AWESOMENESS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mix of patterns, the textured star, all the star elements really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis is FANTABULOUS!!! LOOOOVE the stars an the photo is KILLING ME! GREAT design- the star border is popping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic LO!!!
    I love all the details and colors :))
    I love the stars :D
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Scrappers :*

    ReplyDelete