Sunday 20 November 2011

Christmas Already?

Time sure flies.

The flurry of post-wedding sorting, tidying, organising and documenting has only just started to calm down, and I find myself half-buried under an avalanche of card-making materials.

But it's the life I signed up for, I guess! Actually, this year, without a wedding looming in the near distance I feel very relaxed about Christmas preparations. Good thing, too, since I have nearly 100 cards to make for customers! The first batch has already gone, and I'm working on the second next week.

rolled paper scraps make a great Christmas tree
and give such interesting dimension to a card
the brief was traditional, but I like to add my own twist
again, great dimension from these baubles

and reusing last year's gift tags? genius!

 How about you? Have you started with Christmas yet? 



6 comments:

  1. Wow Cheryl!! I Really adore your Christmas cards, they are SO beautiful!! I love the colors you chose and how you designed them! A truly wonderful work - honest!! Hope you have a great new week, I just came back and about to start scrapping :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards....love the rolled xmas trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea for using scraps, the rolled up paper!. I have been making loads as well, using up loads of old paper, and getting rid of loads of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.... I love these! I tried the tree decoration idea last year, but it looks even better on a card. The tree using rolled up paper is billiant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've started with thinking about Christmas, does that count?

    Really nice card idea. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such adorable cards!! Love the rolled paper tree! Wonderful LO!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete