Sunday 27 February 2011

Lipstick and Curls

I've defaulted on my Christmas challenge this month, in favour of catching up on a few layouts. I'll get back to it in March, and make double the amount of Christmassy things.

For now, here's a page I made with the most recent Creative Scrappers sketch. I stole the title from these ladies who I would love to enrol for my wedding day but can in no way afford them. So... in their place, I'm teaching myself how to be vintage :-). A few weeks ago I tried my first hairdo. It was for date night (actually, we went shopping in Ikea). I'm really happy with the results.





Materials used: GCD, Doodlebug and Graphic 45 paper, Making Memories alphas and Thickers.

6 comments:

  1. oh so sweet... love this... so girly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have vintage sorted! I just love the look you have given this

    ReplyDelete
  3. coooooooollllll!!!!I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definately vintage, looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so loving this layout ... gorgeous paper.

    ReplyDelete