Tuesday 22 February 2011

Postcards and Previews

The heart month still isn't over, as my postcard this week proves:



I tried my hand at an arty printed postcard this time - taking a photo opportunity from the piles of wedding invitation prep. We have this neat little portable postcard printer, that in theory should be taken with us whenever we go away but rarely is... anyway, it came out beautifully. It's better for photos than our regular printer.

I've also been working on testers for wedding venue decoration. Here are a few peeks:

 
 
 

I am so in love with music score paper flowers right now! And check out that last pic - a tissue paper lollipop!

7 comments:

  1. These are great! Love the sketch you made for SC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool work and like sookie says...your sketch for SC is amazing!!
    Thanks...
    Have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so very beautiful, the venue is going to look amazing! love the star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the star!! all are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cheryl!! I love the music roses!! So elegant!!
    I left you something on my blog when you get a chance to stop by!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking good! I really love the sheet music flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh the decorations are just going to look wonderful if these little teasers are anything to go by :)

    ReplyDelete