Tuesday 15 February 2011

Sending the Love

It's not often a word or phrase shared between my family and me, but that's not to say it doesn't exist between us. Far from it; I've been supported in more ways than I could ever have asked for, in every decision I've made, from going away to university to going away to Belgium.

A little postcard sent with love is a tiny acknowledgement of this love and support.


The words are letterpressed and the fabric hearts are ones I cut and sewed myself. The little image on the left of the postcard is courtesy of Renoir.

Come back next week for a much bigger nod to my family, when I'll be Sharing the Love.

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes we just get caught up in all the rush of life, trying to fit things in before you leave, you know what I mean. And then when you have gone, tsk, I think, oh I should have said..... but anyway I love you too! with all my heat and soul. Always have, always will, nothing will ever change that. You are always on my mind. xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely - the fabric adds a nice touch ;)

    ReplyDelete