Tuesday 19 July 2011

It Must be Alchemy

I have some great, great news to share!

I'm getting married!

....oh, wait, we already knew that. For, like, three years.

So what is it then?

***

We-ell... a little while ago I made a video tutorial as a job application:



and I got the job!

From September, I'm going to be one of Gauche Alchemy's two video tutorial masters! You can read all about their new DT here. I am so excited to be an Alchemist, to work with all those talented artists, and to be able to display this badge on my blog:




Here is a still of the layout that was the product of the video:


From September, look out for more awesome video tutorials from me which will feature lots of yummy products from the Gauche Alchemy store!

8 comments:

  1. Well done ...oohhh I'm loving the video, and Im so very, very pleased for you. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job!! Congratulations, Cheryl!! Enjoy your wedding preparations!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, I am sure you will do well and enjoy it. Do they give you products to work with? Amazing video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps. I love the way the bunting comes onto the page and how the string gets tied, you are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl, I could listen to your voice all day! Has anybody ever asked you if you would read for talking books? you'd be perfect!

    I'm catching up today and I'm delighted to be here to offer my congratulations and wish you all the best at Gauche Alchemy. It sounds like a perfect fit for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pleased to see you on the team Cheryl - I love your stuff and your video is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow,so cool!!!!congrats and have FUN!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree TOTALLY with Sian- your voice is AMAZING!!!! LOOOOVE how you are talking about designing a resume but putting together a scrap page- that's so clever! No wonder you got the job- yaay! LOVE the details on this page!!! The stamps are so darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete