Thursday 14 July 2011

Flowers coming out of my ears

quite.

Wedding flowers, beautiful wedding flowers. Beautiful handmade wedding flowers. I've just made the bouquets for the bridesmaids, and I can't wait any longer (I can't wait at all, it seems) to share them with you.

I was so unsure for so long how I wanted the bouquets to turn out... I had one idea, then another, then went back to the first, then had a third, a fourth, and so on. Then we changed our minds about the bridesmaids' dresses, and that totally threw all bouquet plans up in the air.

But a late April visit to bluebell-carpeted woods convinced me that uniformity would be most visually impressive. And so I got to work. The result is a simple, understated and elegant little bouquet which should hold up pretty nicely against the bridesmaids' dresses.


Now just to solve the problem of my own bouquet...

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,Cheryl....what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely and totally unique! and soon the idea for yours will come to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!!! :) :) :) You could have similar but bigger with a colour...and sparkly things!!! :) Oooh i can't wait to see your wedding photos now :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so classic and eye-catching ! Looking forward to yours now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh Love the bouquete, can´t wait to see your!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks amazing, like it better than a real bouquet! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look amazing! I can't wait to see them and the bouquet in all their glory - Lucy x

    ReplyDelete