Tuesday 28 June 2011

Heartstrings and Other Things

After the mammoth delivery of quality custom handmade wedding decor from my mum, the pressure is off me somewhat as I realise there's not too much for me to do.

The legendary bunting


I have had some decorations knocking about for a while, and now seems as good a time as any to share them.

I had to have hearts on a string:


I also had to have a sprinkling of tiny spheres:
 


There's more to do, but I'm not so stressed about it all.

*gulp*

5 comments:

  1. I really like the hearts, was it difficult to get the sizing right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it felt like Christmas with all the lovely goodies arriving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to sit back and enjoy the anticipation for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweeeeeeet!! I think i love your mum!! :) :) Try to relax ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooo in love with you hearts!!!
    Milagros

    ReplyDelete